Become a Franchisee

The Mosquito Control Market is Exploding!

Just last year, Mosquito Authority franchise owners performed more than 250,000 treatments... and made $20,300,000 doing it!

Secure Your Territory... Before Someone Else Does.

Territories are limited and moving quickly. Call Us now to see if your location is available.

Call Us Now - 800-709-1190

Or fill out a contact form Here.

This is a Conversation, Not a Sales Pitch.

Tell us how we can help YOU get to know our opportunity.

  • This is not a sales funnel Our "getting to know you" process is laid-back and personalized. We are building a relationship, not making a sale.
  • We don't want to "sell you." Brace yourself. We are not here to persuade you. Chances are, if you are the right person for our opportunity, you already "get it."
  • We aren't salespeople. Our "sales team" consists of franchise owners, our franchise relations director, and the CEO of the company.
  • We've never advertised until now. 75% of our franchise owners started out as Mosquito Authority customers. The other 25% have come from referrals from existing owners.
What Our Franchise Owners Have to Say
Anthony Duncan
Anthony Duncan - Franchise Owner Testimonial
Haze Lancaster
Haze Lancaster - Franchise Owner Testimonial
Joel and Jenny Denny
Joel and Jenny Denny - Franchise Owner Testimonial
Mike Allen
Mike Allen - Franchise Owner Testimonial
What Our Customers Have To Say
Emmie
Duluth, Georgia

Hi, I'm Emmie from Duluth, GA, and this is our yard. As you can see, it is dense in shade and rich in foliage... Read More

Dr. Randy Fisher
Hickory, NC

My name is Dr. Randy Fisher of Veterinary House Calls of Hickory. I've been a veterinarian here in Hickory... Read More

Our Franchise Family

If you haven't noticed, we do things a little differently here at Mosquito Authority. Yes, we are a group of business owners looking to build wealth and leave a legacy for our children. But we’re more than that too. We operate as a family, from the corporate team at Mosquito Authority Headquarters to the individual franchise owners all across the United States.

We gather. We share. We learn. We grow. We lead the industry. We succeed. TOGETHER.
A Legacy in the Making: Stephen Hillenmeyer and his sons, Chase and Seth, own and operate the Mosquito Authority franchise in Lexington, Kentucky.
Secure Your Territory... Before Someone Else Does.

Territories are limited and moving quickly. Call Us now to see if your location is available.

Call Us Now! 800-709-1190
Ready to Get Started?

Fill out your information and we'll contact you shortly.