Not all mosquito control companies are created equal. Here is a list of what you need to know about Mosquito Authority:
- Integrated Mosquito Management. IMM incorporates tactics like habitat removal and larval control. These extra steps break the mosquito life cycle in your yard.
- Start Early, End Late. Eggs remain viable through winter, so treating the larvae before they hatch — in early Spring — is the most effective prevention and control.
- It Starts With You. Standard treatment is scheduled every 21 days, corresponding to the mosquito life cycle and breakdown of the treatment protocol we use. A weekly walkthrough of your property can help identify new areas of mosquito breeding grounds, such as standing/stagnant water.
- Milder Than DEET. The solution used in your yard is milder than the DEET found in repellents you apply directly to your skin.
- Be Wary of DIY Alternatives. Ingredients and methods sold as DIY solutions to your mosquito problem may not be as effective as the traditional protocol and procedures of Mosquito Authority.
- Minimal Risk to Wildlife and Beneficial Insects. Our Specialists are trained to avoid blooming plants and trees where beneficial insects like to hang out. Birds, deer, and other wildlife are likely a mosquito’s first target and will benefit from mosquito population control.
- Good Value. Our value is in our trained Specialists, a proven treatment plan, and effective control of mosquitoes. You can be confident your money is well-spent as you enjoy your mosquito-free yard all season.