The Tick Authority
In addition to mosquito control, many Mosquito Authority locations offer tick control to take care of another infamous pest. Add this service to achieve more peace of mind for your family members - including the four-legged ones - from ticks and the diseases they carry. Not to mention, you'll have even more freedom to enjoy your outdoors this season.
True to how we do business, you'll receive the same great customer experience and benefits that come with our mosquito control service:
- No Ticks. Guaranteed. Or we'll cheerfully refund your money.
- No Contracts, No Commitments. You can cancel anytime just by letting us know.
- Proudly Using Bayer Solutions. So you know you're getting the best.
Proudly Using Bayer Solutions
Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases are on the rise in the United States. In addition to professional tick control, there are several steps you can take to create a "tick-safe zone" on your property. According to the Centers for Disease Control, you should:
- Remove leaf litter.
- Clear tall grasses and brush around homes and at the edge of lawns.
- Place a 3-ft wide barrier of wood chips or gravel between lawns and wooded areas to restrict tick migration into recreational areas.
- Mow the lawn frequently.
- Stack wood neatly and in a dry area (discourages rodents).
- Keep playground equipment, decks, and patios away from yard edges and trees.
- Discourage unwelcome animals (such as deer, raccoons, and stray dogs) from entering your yard by constructing fences.
- Remove old furniture, mattresses, or trash from the yard that may give ticks a place to hide.