Professional Fly Control with Mosquito Authority
FLY CONTROL with Fly Authority ™
In addition to mosquito control, many Mosquito Authority locations offer fly control to take care of these widespread and persistent pests. Add this service to achieve more peace of mind for your family members, customers or livestock from the nuisance of flies and the bacteria they carry.
True to how we do business, you’ll receive the same great customer experience and benefits that come with our mosquito control service:
- No Flies. Guaranteed. Or we’ll cheerfully refund your money.
- No Contracts, No Commitments. You can cancel anytime just by letting us know.
BEST PRACTICES FOR REDUCING FLY INFESTATIONS
- Ensure all garbage is cleaned up and disposed of properly.
- Garbage cans should be in good condition, be closed and have tight-fitting lids.
- Clean up and remove all animal and vegetation waste.
Additionally, you should ensure all windows and doors have tight-fitting screens without holes.
Safe Social Distancing During COVID-19
We have asked our Specialists – for their health and for yours – to make sure that they remain at a safe distance from all our clients. It’s been tough on them, as they’re used to saying “hi” and visiting when they are in your yard, but we’re asking them to comply with CDC recommendations to stay at least six feet from others during this COVID-19 outbreak.
Please don’t think they are being rude if they maintain that distance! We want to make sure their families as well as our Mosquito Authority families remain healthy.
Since our work is performed outside your home, we can easily adhere to recommendations for keeping a proper social distance.
You may observe your Specialist:
- Working from the back of the truck to prepare their equipment
- Walking around your home and property to look for and address areas of standing water, which could be potential mosquito breeding grounds
- Treating non-blooming trees and shrubs on your property
- Applying tick control treatment (if applicable)
- Approaching your front door to leave a treatment card
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your local office.
Since our Specialists are asked to observe the 6-ft social distancing recommendations, they will not be expecting you to come to the door when they leave the treatment card. For more information on proper Social Distancing, please refer to CDC.gov.