Preventative Pest Control For Your Business Or Home
Many mosquito authority owners also offer pest control services
Are you ready to take pest control to the next level? What if you could keep pests away from your property, eliminating the need for extermination services? In addition to mosquito control, some Mosquito Authority locations offer protective barrier treatments designed to stop pests before they ever get inside.
With Pest Authority you’ll receive the same great customer experience and benefits that come with our mosquito control service:
No Pests. Guaranteed.
No Contracts. No Commitments. You can cancel any time just by letting us know.
Why Invest In Our Services?
- We keep your property clear of all manner of bugs, including flies, ticks, spiders, mosquitoes, and more.
- There are around 10 quintillion insects alive right now, with 91,000 species that we know of in the U.S. alone.
- Not only do bug bites hurt, but they can also transmit serious diseases, and bugs can negatively impact the cleanliness of homes and businesses.
- Mosquito Authority protects your property and our experts create custom plans designed for each property we serve.
- Effective initial treatments mean you can take your property back fast.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
No Contracts. No Commitments.
No Pests. Guaranteed.
Our Mosquito Authority team has years of industry experience, and we use cutting-edge pest control technology that’s backed by science. Our methods work. We believe in them so much that we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all our customers. If you’re bothered by pests in between treatments, we’ll send a technician to your home as soon as possible to perform a follow-up assessment and treatment – free of charge.
We’re confident that you’ll love Pest Authority and will return to us whenever you have pest control because of our impeccable service. No contracts and no commitments mean you can cancel service any time, for any reason.
Our commitment to customer service and satisfaction sets us apart from our big-name competitors. We make sure everyone we work with is consistently on-time, courteous, and communicative. If you have any questions about our products or methods, our technicians will walk you through everything and will make sure you’re completely satisfied with their work.